READY. SET. GROW
At RevPartners, our mission is to democratize revenue operations for high-growth companies. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies. We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to carefully craft and clearly communicate the RevPartners/ HubSpot products to the world!
⚡Join Our Family⚡
Anticipating and meeting the needs of the customer is your primary objective. You will do this by crafting a plan for the product growth at RP based on your knowledge of system design, current HubSpot CRM products, and the needs of our customers (current and future).
- What are some of the high-impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Sales Engagement: Lead technical pre-sales conversations and discovery with senior technical and business customer stakeholders
- Requirements Gathering: Understand and qualify customers’ goals and challenges
- Clarity Creator: Build the ideal solution to a prospect's needs pre-sale
- HubSpot Expert: Become a HubSpot product and RevOps technical subject matter expert
- System Design: Proactively identify integration, migration and technical architecture opportunities and make recommendations for customers to transition to HubSpot
- Project Plan/Map: Create proof of concepts to demonstrate solution viability. Define long term technical and strategic platform roadmaps to help our customers integrate HubSpot deeper into their technology stack
- Relationship Builder: Develop relationships with HubSpot sales team & sales leadership, and work with them to ensure they are delighting our customers & prospects
- Voice of Customer to Delivery: Be the voice of the product to the sales org & work with our delivery team to make sure they are solving for the customer
- HubSpot Hero: Educate the revenue community on HubSpot product updates, new features & why HubSpot is awesome.
- #1 Criteria: You Almost Always - Stay awesome 😎, do it BIG 👊, and never stop believing 😀!!
- If this is not true, pls stop reading, exit the page, do an about face, and walk the other way.
- Other Crucial Criteria
- Proven Experience: Possess 5+ years experience in a customer-facing, solutions architect or solution consulting role;
- Strong Executive Presence: A trusted advisor to external C-Suite level contacts and their teams as they look to drive deeper integration with the HubSpot platform to help their business continue to grow;
- Strategic Partner: Internally collaborate directly with the delivery team to apply customer needs and desires to delivery product plan
- Innovative: Excited by the opportunity to inhabit a brand new role for a brand new team; shape the future of solutions architecture at RP, while also influencing the operating model, ways we engage with customers, and the playbooks we follow;
- Customer Centric: Demonstrate platform expertise in CRM, marketing automation, or related customer experience applications;
- Highly Technical: Deep technical architecture experience; the ability to integrate complex systems; understand the concepts of how API connections work and be able to use them to manage the flow of data; think critically about the customer use case and be able to design a system to solve for that use case; and feel comfortable with integrations systems and design;
- Strong Communicator: Convey expertise in explaining complex, technical concepts to all levels of users;
- Business Savvy: Highly organized, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills; and
- Go-getter: Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations.
Who Will Excel in this Role?
- A team player who loves autonomy in their role
- An organized self-starter who loves to be challenged to grow
- A good problem solver who adaptable and embraces change
- Self-sufficient and with strong communication skills
- Someone with a Can-Do Attitude!
Working at RevPartners Means: Not hating the place you work. Start being a human being, not just a human doer.
- Remote: Work from Anywhere
- Benefits: 100% Covered Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement: 401k Plan
- Ownership: All employees get equity own the thing you are helping to grow.
- Family: 12 weeks of paid maternity leave; 2 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO + Company Holidays + 12 Fridays a Year
- More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
- Radical Candor: If you can't handle the truth, then don't apply. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
- Rocketship Growth: Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the World. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platium (3 months) and Diamond (5 months).