READY. SET. GROW
At RevPartners, our mission is to democratize revenue operations for high-growth companies. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies. We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to lead technical pre-sales conversations and discovery with senior technical and business customer stakeholders.
⚡Join Our Family⚡
You will be partnering with our sales team to provide solution selling by planning, preparing and executing on strategic deals. If you love delivering awesomeness on a tray, are a HubSpot magician, and have a passion for helping others, you just may be a fit.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Be the voice of the product to the sales org and work with our delivery team to make sure they are solving for the customer
- Understand and qualify customers’ goals and challenges; build the ideal solution to a prospect’s needs
- Proactively identify integration, migration and technical architecture opportunities and make recommendations for customers to transition to HubSpot
- Create proof of concepts to demonstrate solution viability and define long term technical and strategic platform roadmaps to help our customers integrate HubSpot deeper into their technology stack
- Be HubSpot Hero: and educate the revenue community on HubSpot product updates, new features & why HubSpot is awesome.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Minimum: 5+ years experience in a customer-facing solutions architect or solution consulting role
- Strong Executive Presence: A trusted advisor to external C-Suite level contacts and their teams as they look to drive deeper integration with the HubSpot platform to help their business continue to grow
- Customer Centric: Demonstrate platform expertise in CRM, marketing automation, or related customer experience applications
- Highly Technical: Deep HubSpot technical architecture experience; the ability to integrate complex systems; understand the concepts of how API connections work and be able to use them to manage the flow of data; think critically about the customer use case and be able to design a system to solve for that use case; and comfortability with integrations systems and design
- Strong Communicator: Convey expertise in explaining complex, technical concepts to all levels of users
- Business Savvy: Highly organized, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Go-getter: Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations.
- Can take down KingKong with strategy and Godzilla with tactics.
- Can talk strategy with executives AND then implement that solution
- You know your way around early stage companies and can empathize the challenges they face
- If the zombie apocalypse hits, people want you on "their end of time" team because you "get stuff done"
Working at RevPartners Means: Not hating the place you work. Start being a human being, not just a human doer.
- Remote: Work from Anywhere
- Benefits: 100% Covered Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement: 401k Plan
- Ownership: All employees get equity own the thing you are helping to grow.
- Family: 12 weeks of paid maternity leave; 2 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO + Company Holidays + 12 Fridays a Year
- More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
- Radical Candor: If you can't handle the truth, then don't apply. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
- Rocketship Growth: Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the World. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platium (3 months) and Diamond (5 months).