Partner Experience / Account Manager
READY. SET. GROW
Our mission is to democratize revenue operations for high-growth companies. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies. We are looking for a Partner Experience Manager to take a key role within the delivery team who will work directly with the COO and Senior Revenue Strategists to define, build, and optimize the Partner lifecycle from Onboarding, Cross-Sell, Renewal, through off boarding.
⚡Join Our Family⚡
Partner Experience Manager
You will be responsible for creating the process that enables you to have a pulse on all Partner’s (customers) experience within the organization. Once understood, you’ll be responsible for driving Partner retention through creating awesomeness & resolving poor experiences throughout the customer journey. If you love delivering awesomeness on a tray, are a process magician, and have a passion for helping others, you just may be a fit.What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Build, execute, and lead the RevPartner client management engine that optimizes the Partner experience throughout their lifecycle
- Develop a clear process for collecting, analyzing, and acting on Partner NPS feedback
- Define and assist Strategists in Partner renewals, upsells, and cross-sells utilizing your natural salesmanship
- Ensure Partners feel loved, supported, and heard throughout their RP experience through onboarding check ins, QBRs, & Partner escalations
- Contribute to strategy and major initiatives for RevPartners growth
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPI's) for Partner Delivery
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
#1 Criteria: You Almost Always - Stay awesome 😎, do it BIG 👊, and never stop believing 😀!! If this is not true, pls stop reading, exit the page, do an about face, and walk the other way.Experience (ORs)
- Minimum of 3 years in relevant account management and sales roles with high-growth companies
- Minimum of 3 years in a Professional Services role
- You can sale products like a boss, clearly communicate, and create process like Donkey Kong
- Track record of driving insights to develop and deliver process improvements on a plate
- Proven client management experience
- Can take down KingKong with strategy and Godzilla with tactics. You have an unnatural combination of strategy with tactics
- Can talk strategy with executives AND then implement that solution
- You know your way around early stage companies and can empathize the challenges they face
- If the zombie apocalypse hits, people want you on "their end of time" team because you "get stuff done"
Working at RevPartners Means: Not hating the place you work.
Remote: Work from Anywhere
Benefits: 100% Covered Health, Dental, and Vision
Retirement: 401k Plan
Ownership: All employees get equity own the thing you are helping to grow.
Family: 12 weeks of paid maternity leave; 2 weeks of paid paternity leave
Vacation: Unlimited PTO + Company Holidays
More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
Radical Candor: If you can't handle the truth, then don't apply. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
Rocketship Growth:Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the World. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platinum (3 months), Diamond (5 months), and Elite (12 months).