Operations Lead / Project Manager / Internal Ops
READY. SET. GROW
At RevPartners, our mission is to democratize revenue operations for high-growth companies. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies. We are looking for a Traffic Partner/Awesomeness (Partner Services) to take a key role within the delivery team who will work directly with the COO, revenue strategists, technologists, and inbound team to define, build, and optimize the project management systems for our Partners.
⚡Join Our Family⚡
Traffic Partner / Project Manager / Internal Ops
You will be the “offensive line” for your team, responsible for project coordination, onboarding and creating and improving internal processes. If you love delivering awesomeness on a tray, are a process magician, and thrive in an ambiguous environment, you just may be a fit.
- What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Create business and project management systems from scratch that enable strategists to handle an absurd number business improvement initiatives for our Partners.
- Enable and support hundreds of Partner deliverables a week.
- Contribute to strategy and major initiatives for RevPartners growth.
- Drive organizational change management- engage with senior internal and external stakeholders and own delivery on key projects to move the organization forward.
- Coordinate and and communicate the key performance indicators (KPI's) for Partner Delivery defined by strategists
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
#1 Criteria: You Almost Always - Stay awesome 😎, do it BIG 👊, and never stop believing 😀!!
If this is not true, please stop reading, exit the page, do an about face, and walk the other way.
- Minimum of 3 years in project-management (preferably sales and marketing) with high-growth companies
- Minimum of 3 years in a Professional Services delivery role, or Operations/Process Management role (preferably sales and marketing )
- You can collaborate, communicate, fight scope creep and empower any team like Donkey Kong.
- Track record of process improvement, and creating order out of chaos
- Proven project management experience to ensure smooth and on-time delivery
- Can break a building down into nails, bricks and boards. You have an unnatural ability to make big ambiguous projects crystal clear
- Can talk strategy with executives AND then implement that solution
- You know your way around early stage companies and can empathize the challenges they face
- If the zombie apocalypse hits, people want you on "their end-of-time" team because you "keep everyone on track and sane"
- You have the following tattoo’d on your arm: process improvement, project manager parking only, never an unclear moment
Working at RevPartners Means: Not hating the place you work. Start being a human being, not just a human doer.
- Remote: Work from Anywhere
- Benefits: 100% Covered Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement: 401k Plan
- Ownership: (Coming Q1 of 2022!) All employees get equity; own the thing you are helping to grow.
- Family: 12 weeks of paid maternity leave; 2 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO + Company Holidays + 12 Fridays a Year
- More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
- Radical Candor: If you can't handle the truth, then don't apply. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
- Rocketship Growth: Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the World. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platium (3 months) and Diamond (5 months).