Head of People Ops & Recruiting
READY. SET. GROW
At RevPartners, our mission is to democratize revenue operations for high-growth companies. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies. We are looking for a Head of People Ops to ensure we are attracting the right talent and creating a culture that people can't wait to join!
⚡Join Our Family⚡
Head of People Ops & Recruiting / Culture Creator
Your job is to make sure people love working here! Then implement the processes to support this goal. You will be responsible for all things people including: RP Culture & Team Experience, Recruiting & Hiring, Onboarding & Training, Payroll & Benefits. Some of the major pieces are already in place, but you will have the ability to build in a high growth, dynamic, and scaling environment. Ready? Set. Go!
- What are some of the high-impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Formation: own Cultural Initiatives to help continue set the foundation of RP culture. This includes owning team feedback and NPS surveys to diagnose and identify areas for improvement.
- Process: improve the recruiting process - operations, stages, and strategy.
- Training: coordinate, improve, and build RPer onboarding and training through their first 90 days at RevPartners. This includes company-wide training, but also role-specific training.
- Employee Satisfaction: Own Payroll, Benefit Packages, Employee Equity Program, and anything else to help create employee satisfaction.
- Measurement: Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPI's) for Recruiting & Training.
- #1 Criteria: You Almost Always - Stay awesome 😎, do it BIG 👊, and never stop believing 😀!!
- If this is not true, pls stop reading, exit the page, do an about face, and walk the other way.
- Experience (ORs)
- Minimum of 3 years in relevant human resources or recruiting with high-growth companies
- You have a people first mindset. You understand what makes people tick and have a servant's heart to put their best interests first
- You are a process ninja & have proven experience creating something from nothing, then rolling it out across the company
- Super Powers
- Can take down KingKong with strategy and Godzilla with tactics. You have an unnatural combination of strategy with tactics.
- You know your way around early stage companies and can empathize the challenges they face.
- If the zombie apocalypse hits, people want you on "their end of time" team because you "get stuff done."
- You have the following tattoo’d on your arm: people, servants heart, culture, recruiting, Do It Big.
Working at RevPartners Means: Not hating the place you work. Start being a human being, not just a human doer.
- Remote: Work from Anywhere
- Benefits: 100% Covered Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement: 401k Plan
- Ownership: All employees get equity own the thing you are helping to grow.
- Family: 12 weeks of paid maternity leave; 2 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO + Company Holidays + 12 Fridays a Year
- More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
- Radical Candor: If you can't handle the truth, then don't apply. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
- Rocketship Growth: Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the World. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platium (3 months) and Diamond (5 months).