Marketing Content Intern
READY. SET. GROW
Our mission is to democratize revenue operations for high-growth companies. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies. We are looking for a part-time Content Creator to craft, edit, and deliver awesome content fo the RevPartners Brand.
⚡Join Our Family⚡
Content Creator / Part-time
You will be responsible for crafting written content related to the RevPartners brand and revops subject matter. Tasks include drafting social media captions, writing weekly blog content, and assembling monthly ebooks. We are looking for someone who is passionate about producing quality content, has a knack for creatively crafting words, and is excited to help establish our brand. If you're looking for an opportunity to learn fast, grow quickly, fail forward, and help create an awesome brand, then this is the paid internship is for YOU.What are some of the high-impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Content: Work with the Marketing team and Inbound team to create creative and engaging content that showcases our value in the industry.
- Measure: Build, optimize, and iterate measurements for evaluating content success.
- Improvement: Come up with innovative tactics to improve all topical and tone aspects of the brand.
- Teamwork: Communicate frequently and diligently with RevPartners team. We fail and succeed together!
- #1 Criteria: You Almost Always - Stay awesome 😎, do it BIG 👊, and never stop believing 😀!!
- If this is not true, pls stop reading, exit the page, do an about-face, and walk the other way.
- Experience (ORs)
- 0-2 years of professional writing experience required. Strong interest + passion for quality content necessary!
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and think creatively.
- Superb relationship management, interpersonal, and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Ability to create original content that challenges the status quo.
- Super Powers
- You’re a strategic thinker: You have the strategic prowess and social intelligence required to build a community presence that leverage RevPartners’ brand, assets, relationships, and opportunities to support our next phase of growth.
- You’re driven by our mission: You care deeply about the mission of RevPartners and are eager to develop a solid understanding of the organization's direction (and your place in it) so you can effectively serve those who are connected with RevPartners.
- You are tenacious: You are resourceful and creative to find solutions.
- You're competitive: Big goals don’t scare you – they inspire you.
- You're humble: You embrace a fail-forward mindset and seek help from the team.
- You create clarity: You possess a keen ability to understand the root cause and help individuals see a solution. You can communicate confidently and effectively.
- You have a team mindset: You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You embrace a servant's heart: You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
- You embrace forward momentum: You see something that can be improved, and you don’t wait to fix it. You have a strong desire to make RevPartners a world-class organization.
- Remote: Work from Anywhere
- Training: Pay for Certifications.
- Future Employment: Most of our interns go on to join the full-time RevPartners Team! After choosing to continue to deliver AWESOME with us, you would receive:
- Benefits: 100% Covered Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement: 401k Plan
- Ownership: All employees get equity; own the thing you are helping to grow.
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO + 11 Company Holidays
- More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
- Radical Candor: If you can't handle the truth, then don't apply. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
- Rocketship Growth: Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the world. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platinum (3 months), Diamond (5 months), and now Elite (12 months)!