RevOps Strategist / CRM Consultant
READY. SET. GROW
Our mission is to democratize revenue operations for high-growth companies. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies. We are looking for a Revenue Strategist to be a key member on the technical delivery team to build and optimize revenue engines for our Partners.
⚡Join Our Family⚡
RevOps Strategist: 🏁The Crew Chief 🏁
You will be the crew chief of your pod responsible for developing the revenue strategy through go-to-market segmentation & operational improvements, then lead the team to deliver on that strategy. If you love delivering awesomeness on a tray, creating processes, and driving revenue strategy, you just may be a fit.
- What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Build, execute, and lead client engagements that helps customers optimize their go-to-market segmentation, operations, and numerous business improvement initiatives that support and enable their growth
- Map out partner workflows across marketing, sales, and service to build a gap analysis & prioritize revenue plays
- Lead your pod and its mission to develop & deliver the revenue strategies you create with excellent project management & timely execution.
- Contribute to strategy and major initiatives for RevPartners growth
- Drive organizational change management- engage with senior stakeholders and own delivery on key projects to move the organization forward.
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPI's) for Partner Delivery
- Do HARD things with people you like
- #1 Criteria: You Almost Always - Stay awesome 😎, do it BIG 👊, and never stop believing 😀!!
- If this is not true, pls stop reading, exit the page, do an about face, and walk the other way.
- Experience (ORs)
- Minimum of 3 years in relevant sales and marketing operations roles with high-growth companies OR something like it :)
- Minimum of 3 years in a Professional Services delivery role (functional, technical, or project/program management) OR something like it :)
- Track record of driving insights (i.e. being awesome) to develop and deliver revenue strategies on a plate
- Proven project management experience to ensure smooth and on-time delivery
- You command a meeting with assertiveness and vigor all while driving stakeholders to decisions like a BOSS
- Super Powers
- Can take down KingKong with strategy and Godzilla with tactics. You have an unnatural combination of strategy with tactics
- Can talk strategy with executives AND then implement that solution
- You know your way around early stage companies and can empathize the challenges they face
- If the zombie apocalypse hits, people want you on "their end of time" team because you "get stuff done"
- You have the following tattoo’d on your arm: data management, business intelligence, REST APIs, SQL, or GTM technology products
Working at RevPartners Means: Not hating the place you work.
- Remote: Work from Anywhere
- Benefits: 100% Covered Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement: 401k Plan
- Ownership: All employees get equity own the thing you are helping to grow.
- Family: 12 weeks of paid maternity leave; 2 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO + Company Holidays
- More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
- Radical Candor: If you can't handle the truth, then don't apply. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
- Rocketship Growth:Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the World. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platinum (3 months), Diamond (5 months), and Elite (12 months).