Revenue Technologist / Data Architect
READY. SET. GROW
Our mission is to democratize revenue operations for high-growth companies. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies. We are looking for a Revenue Technologist to be a key member on the technical delivery team to build and optimize revenue engines for our Partners.
⚡Join Our Family⚡
Revenue Technologist: The Magician
You will help the Revenue Strategist develop and administer the revenue strategy and technical delivery that enables our partners to realize reliable growth objectives. If you love delivering awesomeness on a tray, are a technical magician, enjoy working with the best minds in RevOps, and love delivering value, you just may be a fit.
- What are some of the high-impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Own & lead all technical & data integrations (HubSpot, SFDC, & more) across CRM, sales, service, and marketing suites
- Create magic for our Partners through automate workflows across conversations, sales, service, and marketing
- Sling data through custom APIs and integrations
- Research and troubleshoot partner issues with Revenue Strategist to develop solutions for to achieve their revenue strategy
- Contribute to strategy and major initiatives for RevPartners growth
- Define and manage the technical key performance indicators (KPI's) for Client Deliver
- Create database masterpieces
- Do HARD things with people you like
- #1 Criteria: You Almost Always - Stay awesome 😎, do it BIG 👊, and never stop believing 😀!!
- If this is not true, pls stop reading, exit the page, do an about face, and walk the other way.
- Experience (ORs)
- Experience in data architecture (know how to push and pull data between systems)
- Proven ability to work with internal teams & collaborate on projects
- Love making databases
- Experience solving hard, complex problems
- Super Powers
- Can take down KingKong with strategy and Godzilla with tactics. You have an unnatural combination of strategy with tactics
- Can talk strategy with executives AND then implement that solution
- You know your way around early stage companies and can empathize the challenges they face
- If the zombie apocalypse hits, people want you on "their end of time" team because you "get stuff done"
- You have the following tattoo’d on your arm: data management, business intelligence, REST APIs, SQL, or GTM technology products
Working at RevPartners Means: Not hating the place you work. Start being a human being, not just a human doer.
- Remote: Work from Anywhere
- Training: Free HubSpot Certifications
- Benefits: 100% Covered Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement: 401k Plan
- Ownership: All employees get equity own the thing you are helping to grow.
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO + Company Holidays + 12 Fridays a Year
- More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
- Radical Candor: If you can't handle the truth, then don't apply. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
- Rocketship Growth: Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the World. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platium (3 months) and Diamond (5 months).